Sunday, March 15, 2009

Events and Tags

  • Trauma
    • Working, read it as being forced to work, till late Saturday and Sunday and being ashamed to say what I had been doing at work.
    • Not being able to garner memories of seemingly good work despite starting off with expectations of opportunity of commendable work and starting off nearly 8 months earlier.
    • Incapable of making any kind of constructive development either personally or professionally in spite of investing heavily in terms of time, money and thought.
    • Falling back on promises, plans and savings though showing off as meticulous in my journey to higher aspirations in life.
    • Superficially desperate but subconsciously not happy enough to try making new friends, read it as checking out anonymous girls.
    • Digging newer depths as more questions on my accomplishments keep hitting me, but only when I sleep and wake up sober.
  • Cheer
    • Found a new reason to hate my work and move around carelessly ignoring the tasks.
    • Hope that I shall be moved out of my current role.
    • Hope that I will be less frustrating to myself and more charming to others.
    • I can't just live on hope but without hope it would not be possible to live.
    • I am more successful in building up a conversation with a fairer sex after getting stoned. Things are changing, though late, and the chemistry in my mind is spanking me up to not talk to boys at some moments.
    • Zen Estilo, oh I don't even remember its registration number. I am surprised that I haven't bothered to even look at its registration number though I praised its jazzy number plate and though I often look for patterns in others numbers.
    • Got back in touch with some old friends. Recently starting talking back to my way back school friend Divya after maintaining silence for over two years. Ego problems(?), whatever it may be, but they are all based on flimsy opinions.
    • Growing to be more rational with people. People recently have been quite open in commenting on my way of dealing with people. I unconsciously trivialize others opinions and many weaker hearts find it painful. I am not a baddie by intentions but I keep getting pulled off the ground and thus I do and talk weird.
These are the only two tags I could remember in life. Yeah I agree that most of it is black and white though it can't be. It's just that the gray just does not stick in my mind, it's just very volatile.

1 comment:

Srikanth-LOLA-Viswanathan said...

Interesting post man! Precisely, these are the only two tags i could think of presently...