Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dissatisfied b'coz ...

I relate to success as being temporary and permanent and there is no sharp boundary separating them in many cases . Lives become boring once we're tired of heading aimlessly.
I was aimless till I got into my 2nd yr BTech. Luckily I found people then who have a good understanding of life and about what the things we do daily matter in life. Until then I lived my life like a frog in a well types ... basically the people in my life till then had a very vague understanding about what and why they do things in life & no one has enough fundaes to put all those things together.
I am also very lazy to put all my thoughts here as infinte thoughts wander in my mind when I sit down to write about things I had once thought a lot about .

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Ravi its really awesome yaar.....tooooooo guuud....mostly i had to search the dic for finding the meanings .......heheeeeeeeeeeeee..but its tooo good and its a very good thing to write down the memorable experiences like this....Hmm very much impressive .....Keep it up...